"You are tuned to the most listened to radio talk show in America. It's been that way for 27 or 28 years. That's a long time, and it's gonna stay that way."
• AP: ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ from North Korea, Trump Says
• ABC: Former Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Likely to Cooperate as His Attorneys Leave Case, Sources Say
• CNSNews: Trump: 'Our Country's Biggest Enemy Is the Fake News'
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there's never enough time.
• Washington Examiner: Media Say Hacked Emails Are Critical, But Can't Say Why
• National Review: Missing from the Intelligence Report: The Word ‘Podesta’
"I'm gonna get into salient information about the Russian hack and what it was and wasn't -- and is and isn't - and all that. It's evergreen. It's timeless. As long as we get to it in the next couple days, it'll be fine. I promise to make a serious effort to get to that tomorrow."
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: