I know. Steve Stewart of Tallahassee Reports knows. So does Dr. Erwin Jackson.
What we have always known is that Andrew Gillum was never fit for the job of Mayor of Tallahassee, let alone Governor of Florida. Sadly, the mainstream media in Florida has gone all in for Gillum, but of late it seems even with some of the media outlets the inconsistencies in Andrew's words and deeds are catching up to him.
The veneer is wearing off.
One would find no substance left behind.
So, we come to Project Veritas, the group responsible for uncovering the true motivations behind, well, things. Things like politicians and their minions and speak freely away from choreographed media events and campaigning.
This time the cameras were rolling inside the Gillum campaign. Sweet Lord...what you'll see and hear.
It confirms what we have always known and is revealed by Gillum's campaign :
- Empty Promises Exposed: “Fairy tales in the modern day begin with ‘once I am elected.'
- ”Deceiving Voters: “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen” but “That’s not for [voters] to know.”
- Candidate’s True Politics: “Gillum is a Progressive” and “He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies.”
- Election Strategy: “You whip ’em up. The poor, the middle income. You have to whip them up into a frenzy in order for them to vote.”
- Secret Gun Control Agenda Revealed: “three day waiting period for everybody,” “small steps” to ban assault rifles; “I don’t think he can say it [be]cause he’s trying to get the moderates”
- Florida is a “F***ed up,” “cracker state,” “you have to appeal to white guilt”
Welcome to the truth about Andrew Gillum and what he really thinks.