I did not watch much of the NBA this season.
1. It's not real basketball anymore...traveling on every, single possession; bullying to the rim; no real defense.
2. Its stars are largely ungrateful, entitled illiberals.
3. Its coaches, trying to chum-up to ungrateful, entitled players actually surrender their brains and, worse, their conscience to ridiculous political posturing.
4. The season drags on and on and on. My goodness, It runs eight months...EIGHT. No thank you!
5. My beloved Phoenix Suns have been terrible for so long I have largely lost interest.
However, I have good news. Our friends at Bad Lip Reading have come through with the NBA Edition. And look, you did not have to waste time watching the recently ended season.